Getting error on login page Error code: 6cc151"

• 303 posts
    January 26, 2020 8:15 AM EST

Could this be caused by a php upgrade on the server and if not is there a back way into the admin or a solution? The error I get on the login page is:

"We're sorry!We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again later.

Error code: 6cc151"
    • 6923 posts
    January 26, 2020 12:35 PM EST

There is no way to know without knowing the error itself as the error codes are random letters and numbers that correspond to the same series of letters/numbers in the error log itself. You can normally access the backend system by yoursite.com/install which is a way into the back end if you have the admin email and password. If you can't access it that way, use ftp to get the main.log file to see what that error is. It' in the /temporary/log/ folder.

• 303 posts
    January 30, 2020 7:08 PM EST

I downloaded the main log file and it's to large to open with notepad.

Also, I tried to upload the previoe version 4.10.5.tar and it is still sitting there with the spinning
    wheel saying extracting after days.

And, I upload 5.0.0.tar and it's there under the 4.10.5.tar and says "Pending Extraction.

I get this everytime I visit the package manager page.
    "To enable the embedded uploader, install the latest Adobe Flash plugin."

• 6923 posts
    January 31, 2020 4:16 AM EST

Hmmm. That means the site is not on 4.10 fully or there is a plugin interfering as we removed all flash back in 4.10 or 4.9.x. Can you check also to see if the server is up to the requirements? There are some requirements that are for the upload size of the install  / upgrade files. If not set to that min, it won't work without manually uploading as the tutorial shows.

https://www.socialengine.com/support/article/81788966/se-php-socialengine-requirements

and for the install/ upgrade this tutorial should say at the bottom how to manually upload https://www.socialengine.com/support/article/5145140/se-php-performing-upgrades

• 303 posts
    January 31, 2020 9:38 AM EST

I got this one working so far. I have not tested everything but its now upgraded. Thank you for the links Danna.