SocialEngine PHP 5.0.0 Released!

• 5 posts
    February 5, 2020 10:59 PM EST

Wow, Finally a big and long time awaited  SE PHP upgrade with new and better tools for our online communities.

SE did a great job of partnering up with SNS for this upgrade, and what a nice and thoughtful thing for SE & SNS to give SE owners the possibility to have an APP, which is a much-needed tool for growth and for us to be able to stay competitive nowadays. 

The App works very well, it looks amazing, very professional and it works beautifully from what I've seen.

This new upgrade will take my site to the next level, being able to have the APP which I can then customize and add more features from SNS great apps collection makes me static, I just can't wait to have all those goodies installed on my site and offer the endless possibilities to all my users.

Thank you guys SE & SNS for still making my dreams come true   

• 6923 posts
    February 6, 2020 4:43 AM EST

Thank you for your feedback

• 2 posts
    February 17, 2020 7:29 PM EST

V5.0.0 was the most perfect version of SE out of the box (clean install) to date, where there were no errors encountered anywhere. Congratulations to the development and quality teams on their remarkable efforts and detail oriented thoroughness that made this result possible. Well worth the investment.

• 6923 posts
    February 18, 2020 5:48 AM EST
    Gatsby said:

V5.0.0 was the most perfect version of SE out of the box (clean install) to date, where there were no errors encountered anywhere. Congratulations to the development and quality teams on their remarkable efforts and detail oriented thoroughness that made this result possible. Well worth the investment.

Thank you! Glad you like it.

• 5 posts
    March 22, 2020 9:15 PM EDT
    Rumbeasinparar said:

Wow, Finally a big and long time awaited  SE PHP upgrade with new and better tools for our online communities.

SE did a great job of partnering up with SNS for this upgrade, and what a nice and thoughtful thing for SE & SNS to give SE owners the possibility to have an APP, which is a much-needed tool for growth and for us to be able to stay competitive nowadays. 

The App works very well, it looks amazing, very professional and it works beautifully from what I've seen.

This new upgrade will take my site to the next level, being able to have the APP which I can then customize and add more features from SNS great apps collection makes me static, I just can't wait to have all those goodies installed on my site and offer the endless possibilities to all my users.

Thank you guys SE & SNS for still making my dreams come true   

I already purchased thge upgrade

• 6923 posts
    March 23, 2020 4:53 AM EDT

Thank you again for your feedback.