Square not Round

• 303 posts
    January 29, 2020 10:26 PM EST

Round it not cool. We don't' watch round TV or look out round windows or drive cars with round windshields and painters don't paint on round canvas and photographers and cinematographers don't shoot for round pictures. I want regular basic square profile images. how can I change them to square? I notice we don't use square avatars here in the forums. How can I make all images square?

This post was edited by whatonearth at January 29, 2020 10:27 PM EST
    • 87 posts
    January 30, 2020 1:23 AM EST

At this moment, there is no setting for this. If you want, you can open a new Feature Request following the posting rules.

As of now, I have a work around for you, please check on your staging site if that works for you:

1, For all thumbnails, go to the file Path:-application\themes\serenity\constants.css and add: class:- img.thumb_icon This will affect all thumbnail images of 48 x 48 2, For member home profile photo, go to the file Path:-application\themes\serenity\theme.css and add: class:- #profile_photo img Border-radius to be made 0 for square. 3. For making only user photos square in feeds, this code needs to be added in theme.css ul.feed .feed_item_photo > a > img{ border-radius:0; }

** If you are not comfortable with the files, you can also choose to edit these files from the Theme Editor in Admin Panel.

I would be happy to help you if you need any further help on this.

• 6923 posts
    January 30, 2020 4:54 AM EST

Please post in the correct areas. Thread moved from Unite to SEPHP section. BTW, I like the round better than square but each client will have their own choice.