Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

product reviews

• 288 posts
    February 17, 2020 3:40 PM EST

Hei folks
    mikel here.

Im thinking of re-establishing a fresh updated php v5.

Im also thinking of a Stores / Marketplace plugin.

Question. Due the lack of current reviews on the main products I have a question.
    Q1: do I go with my old provider SEAO, which I had a fantastic product in the past.
    Q2: do I go for a new provider..

All have good products, but which one is most popular, trusted and used..

any ideas...
    thanks
    mikel.

• 57 posts
    July 10, 2020 11:52 PM EDT

Hello Mikel,

My advice is please do not take decision based how plugins looks in their demos and is very hard to take decision based on reviews because specially SocialNetorkingSolutions ask their customers to leave positive reviews even before their have completed their work. I purchased stores / marketplace plugin and it came with a lot of bugs, even they give you 90 days of support it is not enough, I purchased all their plugins package back on October and I am still dealing with them, now they are giving attitude, closing tickets, or using silly excuses, but they are not to blame for these deficiencies, SE must be more proactive to make sure all released plugins for SE are 100% tested and certified them before, this could help a lot and save a lot of time and money for everybody included for "experts". 

• 42 posts
    July 11, 2020 12:48 AM EDT

Does socialengine knew that SocialNetorkingSolutions ask their customers to leave positive reviews even before their have completed their work?

They keep asked me to give positive reviews  but I refuse.