SE Messages plugin V5.0.1

• 474 posts
    March 24, 2020 7:20 AM EDT

Hei folks.

Has anyone managed to increase the box size of SE message plugin.

Its tiny. especially on my mobile device.

Is there a way of increasing the box size from admin panel in theme or constant.

Aim: to increase the box size to fit mobile device screen. just like on facebook mobile site, not fb messanger system.

many thanks
    mikel.

• 6923 posts
    March 24, 2020 7:22 AM EDT

Screenshot please. If you prefer, you can take one from the demo if needed. Just need to know exactly where you mean.

• 474 posts
    March 24, 2020 10:22 AM EDT

Hei Donna

Screen shot.. Desk top.
    desktop measurements: 

The mobile phone (Samsung galaxy s9) is even smaller.

Since most people use mobile phone and tablets, kindle far more than desktop Pc's it is something that will become a big problem for me.

So if the screen could be larger for example (to fit the screen) it would be better.

I have looked at 3rd party prods but cant find a decent advanced version...

Thanks
    mikel.

This post was edited by Mikel at March 24, 2020 11:19 AM EDT
    • 474 posts
    March 24, 2020 12:35 PM EDT

Hei Donna...
    this box is connected to ' chat ' feature..
    I don't really need 'chat' so I have just 'disabled' feature. I still can use IM...
    End of panic...

might look for an 'advanced chat feature'..
    thanks anyway Donna..
    Mikel.

• 6923 posts
    March 25, 2020 4:54 AM EDT

There might be something in our store but I am not sure how they work as I disable chats and IM on my site to conserve resources. Have you tried the free mobile apps on the demo to see if the IM chat is bigger?

• 474 posts
    March 25, 2020 6:47 AM EDT

Hei Donna.

I may use some apps, I have some work being done on my site at moment by socialapps, uploading plugins and a wpa. So il will wait until work is complete before I run a systems critique on how things are working..
    mikel.