Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Remove some pages from Layout Editor

• 93 posts
    May 3, 2020 4:48 AM EDT

Hello,

I would like to remove some pages from layout editor. Can you explain me all what I have to do to not create any problem ? I'm using SE Unite, I think that it's the same for SE PHP.

• 4802 posts
    May 3, 2020 11:10 AM EDT

I'll move this to the SE Unite section. SEPHP is not at all like SE Unite. They are completely different platforms. I don't know of any way in SE Unite to remove default pages from the layout editor without breaking stuff. If you are trying to remove something specific, please let us know.

• 93 posts
    May 4, 2020 10:15 PM EDT

I would like to remove some pages created by a third party plugin, is there an easy solution to do that ?

• 4802 posts
    May 5, 2020 4:55 AM EDT

Oh then this must be for SEPHP. You mentioned it was for SE Unite but there are no third party plugins for Unite. I'll move this to the third party discussion area. Which plugin so perhaps people can help?

• 277 posts
    May 12, 2020 6:40 AM EDT
    Yungsun said:

I would like to remove some pages created by a third party plugin, is there an easy solution to do that ?

Hi Yungsun

Can you please let me know which plugin are you using? You can also contact the third party developer from where you've purchased the plugin.

If you want SocialApps.tech to help you then you can contact us at sales@socialapps.tech

Best Regards, 

SocialApps.tech Team