Download Members list to CSV file

• September 5, 2017 2:18 AM EDT

Some admins need an option to easily download the members list to CSV, as in SE Cloud.

Please add this feature to next upgrade if possible.

• 6923 posts
    September 5, 2017 6:42 AM EDT

Thanks for posting. Please read our posting guidelines (stickied at the top of this forum section) when posting in order for things to be considered. We won't be adding this to 4.10 as we already mentioned in our blog the feature list. Once this is in better format, with full details, we might consider it for a version after that but this needs to be formatted as requested.

• 629 posts
    September 9, 2017 4:28 AM EDT

Welcome to the community, Pixythemes!

I second support for this feature.

• gs
    • 857 posts
    September 9, 2017 4:15 PM EDT

Although I have used some of SEM's excellent Plugins and they are a development partner on my project for the past 18 months, I have not yet used their Admin Tools Plugin, but it does state as one of the many features/functions the following, "...export table structure, data, views, procedures, databases to SQL or CSV."  This may provide the export .csv you are requesting, at least to the clients that require it, and until this FR is properly formatted.

http://community.socialengine.com/forums/topic/233/download-members-list-to-csv-file

• gs
    • 857 posts
    June 4, 2018 4:53 PM EDT

Another Plugin that may help, esp because this FR was never completed, thus it won't be considered by SE.

https://www.socialengineaddons.com/socialengine-export-user-information-plugin

• June 5, 2018 3:31 AM EDT

Thanks for the infos gs, I appreciate it

• MWL
    • 6 posts
    June 6, 2018 1:18 PM EDT

i think SEAO has a plugin for this. Just a heads up.

• 348 posts
    June 7, 2018 3:01 AM EDT

Complete details of the members of the website can be exported using our simple and efficient tool Export User Information Plugin"

• Member information can be exported in 3 different formats: CSV, JSON & Excel.
    • You can choose the data fields for which you want the data to be exported.

Plugin Description
      : https://www.socialengine.com/marketplace/app/export-user-information-plugin

For any queries, feel free to drop an email here: sales@socialengineaddons.com

This post was edited by SocialEngineAddOns at June 7, 2018 3:15 AM EDT
    • 629 posts
    June 28, 2018 3:29 AM EDT

Anyone found a way to do the exact opposite?

• 629 posts
    June 28, 2018 3:30 AM EDT

I would hazard a guess that a post and member exporter and importer in one plugin would be ideal.

• gs
    • 857 posts
    June 28, 2018 3:34 AM EDT

SEAO also offers an Importer Plugin (so it's not import/export in 1 Plugin, but both directions are avail)

• 629 posts
    June 28, 2018 6:34 AM EDT

Awesome! I bet you anything they'll look at this post and make it into a little members bundle.

• 348 posts
    June 29, 2018 7:17 AM EDT
    Elshara Silverheart said:

Awesome! I bet you anything they'll look at this post and make it into a little members bundle.

Thanks Elshara, we will make our another plugin certified and release a bundle to avail both import and export feature in one!

• 629 posts
    June 29, 2018 10:13 AM EDT

does a happy dance! That's so awesome! Thank you thank you thank you!

• gs
    • 857 posts
    June 29, 2018 3:36 PM EDT
    SocialEngineAddOns said:
    Elshara Silverheart said:

Thanks Elshara, we will make our another plugin certified and release a bundle to avail both import and export feature in one!

Yep - great idea Elshara, and I like that SEAO will offer a bundle, so that for those that only want one or the other (due to only paying for what some may need), then that's still available.  So, the best of both worlds.  Thanks SEAO.