Forums » SEPHP Feature Requests

[A]Abuse report notifications member level setting

• 120 posts
    June 15, 2020 9:33 AM EDT

STEPS TO REPLICATE

1. Log in as an ordinary user. Select a random piece of content showing in the wall. Click the 'Report' link, and submit an abuse report, then log out again.
    2. Log in as an admin. Notice that there is no notification of the abuse report shown in the front end.
    3. Go to the admin panel. Notice that there is no notification of the abuse report shown in the admin panel.

EXPECTED RESULT

When a user submits an abuse report, the notification should be displayed in the front end and the admin panel.

This post was edited by Donna at June 15, 2020 11:21 AM EDT
    • 4802 posts
    June 15, 2020 10:40 AM EDT

This is not a bug. You are showing screenshots from SE Unite which has that feature. SEPHP does not have that feature. If you want such a feature, please file a detailed feature request or I can move this to the feature request area.

• 4802 posts
    June 15, 2020 10:42 AM EDT

Here is the documentation for SEPHP abuse reports. You can tell which documentation you are viewing by the difference in the screenshots as the Unite ACP is much different from SEPHP. Also, the documents show which product they are for. https://www.socialengine.com/support/article/5341527/se-php-abuse-reports ; Hope that helps.

• 120 posts
    June 15, 2020 11:02 AM EDT
    Donna said:

Here is the documentation for SEPHP abuse reports. You can tell which documentation you are viewing by the difference in the screenshots as the Unite ACP is much different from SEPHP. Also, the documents show which product they are for. https://www.socialengine.com/support/article/5341527/se-php-abuse-reports ; Hope that helps.

Bug withdrawn. I will be more careful with the Unite/PHP difference in future.

• 4802 posts
    June 15, 2020 11:04 AM EDT

It's easy to confuse them.

• 4802 posts
    June 15, 2020 11:04 AM EDT

It would be a good feature for SEPHP if someone can add it... please? 

• 4802 posts
    June 15, 2020 11:13 AM EDT

I'll add to our list for improving. 

• 4802 posts
    June 15, 2020 11:19 AM EDT

I added the following feature request in our tracker. This would be a member level setting.

1. Show abuse notification? Yes/No
    2. If yes, this shows an in site notification if something is reported. The notification would send them to the admin panel abuse section to take action so only members who can access admin should be allowed to have this setting.

Also, the following setting:

1. Send emailed abuse notification?
    2. If yes, this emails a notification in addition to the in-site notification. Link would be to the abuse section in admin.