Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Third partys do the opposite of what you ask&pay for

• 27 posts
    June 19, 2020 2:14 PM EDT

Anyone who has experinced this that Third partys do the opposite of what you ask&pay for or work on your website and then when they are done they have not even made sure that the work they made actually works ?

• 4802 posts
    June 20, 2020 5:55 AM EDT

This isn't very helpful. Can you please post a more constructive post so people know more? This is a discussion forum, not Twitter and so it's best to provide a topic that people can discuss with you. For example, you could have put more info about what your issue is. You don't have to put the developer's name if you don't want to but more info is helpful. Such as:

Is this a plugin?

Is it a customization?

Is it a customization to a plugin?

• 9 posts
    June 27, 2020 4:52 PM EDT
    S1nd0 said:

Anyone who has experinced this that Third partys do the opposite of what you ask&pay for or work on your website and then when they are done they have not even made sure that the work they made actually works ?

I know how you fill, It's been more than 10 days since I report the problem to third party.

I keep tell my self be patience, but Its hard to ask member to come to my website when they don't comfortable in my website.

• 4802 posts
    June 28, 2020 10:44 AM EDT

@Arazindo, have they responded? Is this an item you purchased in the SocialEngine store? Those products require a response within 2 days during work days. 

• 9 posts
    July 3, 2020 6:07 PM EDT
    Donna said:

@Arazindo, have they responded? Is this an item you purchased in the SocialEngine store? Those products require a response within 2 days during work days. 

Hi Donna,

Sorry for late replay, they are respond in 24 hour. 

Sometimes they tell me that they already fix but when I try, I got problem, I'm not sure which one they already fix.