Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

3rd Party SE App Developers

• July 29, 2020 11:31 AM EDT

Recently I have been working with SocialNetwork.Solutions to build my basic Android and iOS mobile apps, and wile I do appreciate their work and responsiveness, it seems that the apps are very buggy and out of date. Even after doing the launch of my Android app, I'm discovering new issues that is preventing me from officially launching my new network. They seem to be very kind and professional, and as much as I appreciate the work they do on these free apps, I can't move forward without these lingering bugs being fixed, and have even said I'm willing to pay for it. Perhaps a new approach to these free apps would be good because much time can be lost waiting in the development phase. At any rate, can anybody recommend an alternative to SNS to building mobile apps that integrate with our SE? I was excited to try out the advanced mobile apps and plugins with SNS but if the basic app is this buggy I have a hard time committing to spending that much money on the advanced apps. Any help or advise is appreciated.

• 5352 posts
    July 29, 2020 12:14 PM EDT

We haven't had reports of bugginess in the free apps. Please be sure to post bugs, one per thread, in the bug area for us to check. They seem to work fine at our demo.

• July 29, 2020 1:41 PM EDT

Can I post in the SEPHP Bug area?

• 5352 posts
    July 29, 2020 2:06 PM EDT

Yes, one bug per thread please, if it is from the free mobile apps that we are offering in our store.