two different login pages?

• 4 posts
    August 20, 2020 8:13 AM EDT

Hi, I'm using the default serenity theme.

When you arrive on the site you have a login page without a graphic.

On that page, the captcha DOES NOT work.

If you try to sign in or you click the sign in button it forwards you to a different login page with a graphic.

On that page, the captcha DOES work.

Whats going on here?

And how can i have the login page with graphic and captcha be displayed by default?

• 6923 posts
    August 20, 2020 9:11 AM EDT

We mentioned in a bug report in our bug section that right now the recaptcha only works on the login and sign up page. You cannot put it on any other page. Once we get the mootools removed in v6, it will work on other areas. For now, please use the normal yoursite.com/login page.

• 4 posts
    August 21, 2020 2:53 AM EDT

Thanks, i have noticed that already.

But I need to know how to have visitors land on the proper login page - there seem to be 2 differnt login pages - the first shows up as a landing page and doesnt have recaptcha. if you try to login it forwards you to a different sign in page which has a graphic and a warning box sayin please enter valid recaptcha.

How can I have the working login page display by default rather than the one that doesnt work?

• 6923 posts
    August 21, 2020 3:36 AM EDT

Did you check the Serenity Theme documentation? It shows how to change the landing page for that theme as it is special.