Community

Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Price Shown with No Currency and Wrong Separator to Guest

• 17 posts
    September 13, 2017 6:55 AM EDT

Hi

Our SocialEngine site uses SEAO's Marketplace plugin. While the user is logged into the website and browses the store, price symbol and separator is fine ($ for symbol and ',' for separator as in 123,456 are shown), but once they log out or let's say a guest user visits the store, just a number is shown without currency symbol, and it uses '.' for separator as in German. 

I tried modifying default values in the  array from Zend class Zend_Locale_Format as follows to override this behavior:

This has no effect on the page behavior, and the guest visitor still sees only a number like 150.000 for price, instead of $150,000.

This post was edited by Donna at September 13, 2017 7:42 AM EDT
    • 551 posts
    September 13, 2017 7:44 AM EDT

I moved this to third party product discussions and removed the code you posted as it wasn't posted with the code tags as we said in our terms. Please repost in this thread and use the code tag button next to the smiley button and put your code in that popup for safety and formatting. 

Thank you.

• 551 posts
    September 13, 2017 9:36 AM EDT

I meant to say that I tried to format it for you but due to the hurricane, my net isn't all that stable atm and it didn't save so the code was lost. Please do make sure to format any code added whenever you post. Our terms say we will delete it but I have fixed a few recently. We won't keep doing that though. 

• gs
    • 201 posts
    September 13, 2017 11:00 AM EDT

@mehdi

What did SEAO have to say about this issue in their Plugin (I ask because I have the same Plugin so I'm interested in what they did to attempt to fix this issue)?