Certified market place feedbacks

• 154 posts
    September 14, 2017 4:03 PM EDT

Would be awesome if the cert marketplace also had a changelogs section like codecanyon.
    Saying whats the new version, whats been fixed etc, improvements added etc

• 6923 posts
    September 15, 2017 5:05 AM EDT

Nice idea. We do require an expert put a description of what the update is for but let me see if the Notes section supports a changelog and I'll let you know. If not, we can add this to an improvement list.

• 154 posts
    September 16, 2017 2:29 PM EDT

niiiice

• gs
    • 857 posts
    September 16, 2017 2:50 PM EDT

==>"...We do require an expert put a description of what the update is for ..."

Thank you!  Changelog would be more detailed but I'll take something over nothing.  Not one of the 7-8 Devs I work with provides this no matter how many times I've begged.  Yes, it's more work for them but I'm flying blind without it. 

• 154 posts
    September 16, 2017 2:56 PM EDT

Exactly, I like a change log as I get to see how the missed bug may have effected my site in time being.

Then I can send updates saying this bug been fixed etc.

Plus it helps, because one Dev changed something, and it messed up all the styles, because the put in !important on every css.
    So it overided all my Custom CSS that i made to fix their css bugs lol

• 6923 posts
    September 17, 2017 5:52 AM EDT

This feature (for changelog) is already available via the description section. It allows markup language too so they can format it.We don't require a changelog to be posted there but you can encourage your favorite experts to include it when they update their certified plugins. 

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at September 17, 2017 5:52 AM EDT