Creating Announcements & Insert An Image

• 6 posts
    January 30, 2021 8:33 PM EST

Hi I am currently using SE 5.4 and I am creating announcement similar to action panel above but I cannot insert an image. It asking for the source so I put in the location of the image but I does not work. I see upload here in the above panel but creating a announcement doesn't provide an upload image on the action banner. How can I correctly add an image to an new announcement in the control panel?

Oscar Hills IV

• 6923 posts
    January 31, 2021 5:17 AM EST

Hi Oscar, I just tested on my test site and had no issue. Make sure your image is publicly accessible. Check in inspect element on the front end (user view) to see if the image is perhaps not accessible. Are you using default SEPHP 5.4 or a third party plugin? 

Here's a screenshot of my announcement that I tested with an image:

• 6 posts
    February 5, 2021 10:19 AM EST

Attached is a screenshot of when I try to go and insert a image. Yes, things are public on my computer and phone but it gives me an error 

• 6923 posts
    February 6, 2021 4:37 AM EST

Your screenshot doesn't show any error. You haven't even added the source link to your image in that screenshot. What happens after you add the link to the image you've uploaded someplace?