Announcements Vanished

• 38 posts
    February 18, 2021 10:59 AM EST

We are having an issue with our Announcements not showing up. We've never had an issue before, but to give a little background... SNS went in to fix an issue with the wall feed (no view more button), which only occurred after working on an issue with one of their plugins. After this was done, the Announcements box height became too great and left a larger space at the bottom of the Announcements than was necessary. I attached a screenshot of what it looked like with the gap.

Now all I've done was delete the announcement and then attempt to add another announcement. It no longer shows up.

Here is what I did after the Announcement not showing up...

I logged into the layout editor removed the Announcement button from the feed clicked save. Then added it back, clicked save. Went back into Announcement and wrote a test and nothing still shows.

Is there anywhere else I can check or anything else I can do myself?

Any help would be much appreciated. 

• 6923 posts
    February 18, 2021 5:16 PM EST

Double check how your announcement is set up. The way you set up Networks, the And/Or setting, the member levels. etc. All of that has a part in who sees the announcement and who doesn't. Since yours is customized, you may need to check with the expert if you still don't see it.

• 38 posts
    February 18, 2021 7:59 PM EST

Donna you are an angel! That worked! THOUSAND THANK YOUs!

• 6923 posts
    February 19, 2021 4:57 AM EST

Great! Glad it worked.

• 38 posts
    February 19, 2021 1:44 PM EST

Worked like a charm! and truly a big thank you Donna for always being prompt and to the rescue!