Error Message

• 38 posts
    February 19, 2021 6:13 PM EST

Upon a member signing up you will get this error message on the sign up page. Never had an issues before very strange.

We're sorry! 
    We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again or report this to your site administrator using the contact form. 

Administrator: Please check the error log in your admin panel for more information regarding this error. 

Error Code: bfa80d

• 38 posts
    February 19, 2021 8:55 PM EST

I figured if I rebooted our server it would miraculously would work again. No such thing entire site won't load error 500. Now that's even stranger. I should have became a coder.

• 78 posts
    February 19, 2021 9:41 PM EST
    Were you able to read the error logs that's associated with the error code?
    • 6923 posts
    February 20, 2021 7:58 AM EST

Error codes are random letters and numbers that correspond to the same error code in your log browser. That will tell you what the issue is as themert is asking you about. If you are on BryZar hosting, send them a ticket and they can get the site back online for you. Did this issue happen after installing a third party plugin? If so, you may want to contact that expert.

• 38 posts
    February 20, 2021 4:01 PM EST

We own and have a co-located server. Here is more code. What would make it kill the site to a white screen error 500. Which is called the white death screen common with php I was told.

I paid $25 to SNS to get them to fix the error that was causing registrations that were giving errors and not allowing new signups. But I'm worried about this occurring again.

I asked SNS if they could advise what happened with the error codes causing negative registrations and generating an error code. No response, but I plan on talking with them again on Monday. They said it was the server. Fortunately for me I have 30 years experience as a Server Security Administrator, and I can find a fly on a bullfrogs a$$ from here to Hong Kong. So, I started checking for DOS and other issues, nothing was found.

Hats off to SNS for the fast response and was able to fix the registration issue within minutes. But the customer should be given details to what occurred to cause this. We are a business and this is unacceptable. I understand glitches, but this was a nightmare. We are set up at a booth giving out invite codes. We were down for over 8 hours. In the code johndoe is not our domain name for obvious reasons. But please any light to shine on the error code would be appreciated.

Stack trace:
    #0 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php(497): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->_refresh()
    #1 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php(438): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->_doInsert()
    #2 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/User/Model/DbTable/EmailSettings.php(77): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->save()
    #3 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/User/Plugin/Core.php(191): User_Model_DbTable_EmailSettings->setEnabledEmails(Object(User_Model_User), Array)
    #4 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Hooks/Dispatcher.php(224): User_Plugin_Core->onUserCreateAfter(Object(Engine_Hooks_Event))
    #5 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/Core/Model/Item/Abstract.php(504): Engine_Hooks_Dispatcher->callEvent('onUserCreateAft...', Object(Engine_Hooks_Event))
    #6 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/User/Model/User.php(340): Core_Model_Item_Abstract->_postInsert()
    #7 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php(492): User_Model_User->_postInsert()
    #8 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php(438): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->_doInsert()
    #9 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/User/Plugin/Signup/Account.php(203): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->save()
    #10 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/Core/Controller/Action/Helper/FormSequence.php(193): User_Plugin_Signup_Account->onProcess()
    #11 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/Core/Controller/Action/Helper/FormSequence.php(45): Core_Controller_Action_Helper_FormSequence->doProcess()
    #12 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(328): Core_Controller_Action_Helper_FormSequence->direct()
    #13 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/User/controllers/SignupController.php(51): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->__call('formSequence', Array)
    #14 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): User_SignupController->indexAction()
    #15 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction')
    #16 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
    #17 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(86): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #18 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(160): Core_Bootstrap->run()
    #19 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/index.php(224): Engine_Application->run()
    #20 /home/johndoe/public_html/boot.php(47): include('/home/johndoe...')
    #21 /home/johndoe/public_html/index.php(24): Engine_Boot->boot()
    #22 {main}

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at February 21, 2021 5:27 AM EST
    • 78 posts
    February 20, 2021 4:18 PM EST
    Are there any other messages above the "stack trace:" line? Below the erro code line but above stach trace line. That is pretty crucial error as it tells what triggers the error. Increase number of lines if you are only limiting to 50 lines
    • 38 posts
    February 20, 2021 4:25 PM EST

@themrt

I listed just partial error code. I can go in this evening and grab everything. Thank you for posting too! We just don't want this happening again as we were down for 8 hours site was 500 coded with the white screen of death.

I should have spent the last 10 years becoming a coder. Server stuff simple to me but php is not might expertise. Once SNS went in and fixed the registration problem the site went live within seconds. I'm not blaming I just want to protect the hours of working on the site. I do appreciate SNS coming to the rescue helping us get back to live status! They were amazing!

• 38 posts
    February 20, 2021 5:32 PM EST

Code below. Edited by Donna to add the code tag and remove some of the errors as they were all the same and broke the code tag block.

2021-02-19T23:24:45+00:00 CRIT (2): 
    Error Code: 1eb485
    Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Cannot refresh row as parent is missing in /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php:775
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php(497): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->_refresh()
    #1 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php(438): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->_doInsert()
    #2 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/User/Model/DbTable/EmailSettings.php(77): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->save()
    #3 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/User/Plugin/Core.php(191): User_Model_DbTable_EmailSettings->setEnabledEmails(Object(User_Model_User), Array)
    #4 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Hooks/Dispatcher.php(224): User_Plugin_Core->onUserCreateAfter(Object(Engine_Hooks_Event))
    #5 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/Core/Model/Item/Abstract.php(504): Engine_Hooks_Dispatcher->callEvent('onUserCreateAft...', Object(Engine_Hooks_Event))
    #6 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/User/Model/User.php(340): Core_Model_Item_Abstract->_postInsert()
    #7 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php(492): User_Model_User->_postInsert()
    #8 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php(438): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->_doInsert()
    #9 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/User/Plugin/Signup/Account.php(203): Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract->save()
    #10 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/Core/Controller/Action/Helper/FormSequence.php(193): User_Plugin_Signup_Account->onProcess()
    #11 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/Core/Controller/Action/Helper/FormSequence.php(45): Core_Controller_Action_Helper_FormSequence->doProcess()
    #12 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(328): Core_Controller_Action_Helper_FormSequence->direct()
    #13 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/User/controllers/SignupController.php(51): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->__call('formSequence', Array)
    #14 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): User_SignupController->indexAction()
    #15 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction')
    #16 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
    #17 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(86): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #18 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(160): Core_Bootstrap->run()
    #19 /home/johndoe/public_html/application/index.php(224): Engine_Application->run()
    #20 /home/johndoe/public_html/boot.php(47): include('/home/johndoe...')
    #21 /home/johndoe/public_html/index.php(24): Engine_Boot->boot()
    #22 {main}

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at February 21, 2021 5:37 AM EST
    • 38 posts
    February 20, 2021 7:34 PM EST

Is this what you were asking about above? Or is there another section to grab more error logs?

• 6923 posts
    February 21, 2021 5:33 AM EST

Please post according to our guidelines from now on as this is becoming a habit. I fixed your first post. Also, when posting the error codes, you left off the most important part of some of them, the first line. In your latest one, I tried to fix it but I can't as it has no other content and there is so much of it that it breaks. As all errors are the same thing, I may just remove the rest and have just one of them. This is the most important line not to forget to include but the full error is important. Just one of them lol.

Error Code: 30d5fb
    Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Cannot refresh row as parent is missing in /home/johndoe/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Row/Abstract.php:775
    Stack trace:

In that, we see a database error and if you look at line 2, you see it is with EmailSettings. Do you have something that modifies core? Did you perhaps change the Registration steps around and put them in an order that cannot be done? Three of the steps must never be moved per the tutorial and in the steps themselves it says they must be in 1,2,3 spot. That can cause this sort of issue if they were moved. Those are my guesses as to your issue:

1. plugin core edit or plugin error

2. perhaps the registration steps were moved around

• 38 posts
    February 21, 2021 1:00 PM EST

My apologies Donna. I'll make sure not to do that again. I do know that in the registration process we added a section to ask what type of vehicle they own, their phone number, DOB, etc. I'll look for your tutorial on this and read up. Again as always Thank you Donna.