Making a new purchase

• 38 posts
    February 23, 2021 2:38 PM EST

First let me apologize if this is in the wrong location.

Donna we are working on our next concept. If we want to keep everything that we have on our social engine, plugins etc.. could this be migrated to another domain name and pay you the social engine purchase price? I assume I'd contact SNS and pay them for the plugins. 

Trying to make it simple by changing the domain name and theme coloration etc.. Please let me know as we are working on the concept. Trying to speed the process.

• 6923 posts
    February 24, 2021 5:58 AM EST

Hi Tristan! This is fine where it is.

If you want to have another site, yes you would first purchase another license and also check with SNS for plugins plus mobile app if using that. If hosting with BryZar, they can probably easily clone your current site to your new domain on their hosting. If using other hosting, you would need to check to see if they offer that. For your license with us, you won't have to purchase the plugins again as those would already be unlocked on your account so that does save you a little money.

• 38 posts
    February 24, 2021 5:14 PM EST

I have my own server and I'd do the migrating. When we decide to do this I'll let you know. I'm thinking 2-4 months from now if not sooner. Thank you again Donna.