Statistics search tab on php4.9.4p2

• 474 posts
    September 21, 2017 8:55 AM EDT

Hei.
    Just an enquiry.
    In my admin on my site, the statistics 'search' button does not work. 
    I set my search criteria and press 'search' but there is no action carried out. not even an error report.

Question: is anyone else having the same issue ?

Just thought I would ask in case this is a bug in all sites or just mine. I'm creating a 'system errors report' ready for SE to do some 'search and repair' work on my site this week.

thanks

mikel.

• 6923 posts
    September 21, 2017 9:02 AM EDT

Can you let me know what to search for in testing?What version are you using?

• 474 posts
    September 21, 2017 9:10 AM EDT

Hei Donna.
    I'm using v4.9.4p2

On my admin panel 'statistics' ( next to Billing )

Example: If I want to see what the [sign ups] are , I just set the criteria and then press 'search' . It is at that point nothing happens. No information is gathered or shown.
    it feels like there is no link or command function telling 'search' to search.

this is for any search option I want information on.

mikel.

• 6923 posts
    September 21, 2017 9:53 AM EDT

On my site, it's instant. Using chrome browser and a server running PHP 7.1.something. Perhaps check error logs and the updated requirements in case something is not set up on the server.

• 474 posts
    September 21, 2017 11:04 AM EDT

Thanks Donna.
    Ive had tmdh check server on Monday. tech says server is set up as required. so I'm guessing its just a glich in the system somewhere. Il get support take a look at server setup and site this week while they sort my other issues. (payment gateway, transactions, settings ).

thanks donna.

• 6923 posts
    September 21, 2017 11:44 AM EDT

The requirements were updated yesterday as some hosts weren't fully knowing our script. Make sure openssl is enabled and I don't recall the other new additions atm.

• 474 posts
    September 21, 2017 1:38 PM EDT

thanks Donna. il make a note of this and have a look at [ openssl ] and lookup the other new requirements.

mikel.

• gs
    • 857 posts
    September 21, 2017 5:58 PM EDT

@Mikel: Sorry you're experiencing this, but glad you posted since I didn't realize this handy feature existed.  FYI - it is working on my 4.09.04p2 site.

@Donna: Thanks for mentioning about the updated Reqs so I may verify with FastComet.

• 6923 posts
    September 22, 2017 5:03 AM EDT

You're welcome @gs. We update the requirements especially lately. Imagick is one and the upload limits for PHP due to many hosts not having them high enough to allow uploading of the packages. Also allow_url_fopen if anyone wants users to share from places like YouTube. I don't recall what else but it's good to keep that in mind when releases are made. Most of those were already required but not mentioned.

• 2 posts
    January 17, 2019 4:34 AM EST

Hi there, I'm on Version 4.9.4p4 and the Site-wide statistics search button is not working.

Any clue?

Please let me know. Thank you

• 6923 posts
    January 17, 2019 4:55 AM EST

Please upgrade to current version.