How to show Admin Plugins tab.

• 103 posts
    May 13, 2021 2:36 PM EDT

Hello every one. I have a small script I like to share as a gift. It will show all the plugins you have installed in columns. See sample image:

It is easy to install. Just go to your cpanel File Manager.

public_html/application/modules/Core/externals/styles/admin/main.css and edit. Scro;ll allt the way down to the bottom and in line 4335 insert this code and save.

.layout_core_admin_menu_main > ul > li > a.core_admin_main_plugins + ul
    { width: 1000px; }
    .layout_core_admin_menu_main > ul > li > a.core_admin_main_plugins + ul > li
    { float: left; width: 200px; }

You can play with the columns by addin another one:

and/or you can widen the width of the column as you wich.

Enjoy!!!

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at May 14, 2021 6:47 AM EDT
    • 103 posts
    May 13, 2021 2:38 PM EDT

It would be nice to have as part of SE.

• 6923 posts
    May 14, 2021 6:49 AM EDT

Thanks for posting. I fixed your post rather than deleting it as our terms mention to put all code in code tags (the icon to the right of the smiley is the code tag icon). When modifying source files and posting this sort of thing, please always post the warning:

NOTE: Editing source files is not recommended and voids SocialEngine support. Modifying source files can cause site instability and issues. Also, these changes will be overwritten on upgrades. It is best to work on a clone of the theme rather than default files.

• 103 posts
    May 14, 2021 4:24 PM EDT

My bad!

• 6923 posts
    May 15, 2021 4:41 AM EDT

It's ok.We appreciate the tip. I am sure it will help other clients. We do have improvements planned for the admin panel.