Block Title Size Logged In vs. Logged Off

• June 18, 2021 8:45 PM EDT

Hi all, I've decided that I want the activity feed available as the landing page for my network, and have activated the Activity feed and other blocks on the landing page. The issue that I've discovered is that the block title text size is different when logged in vs. logged off. Does anybody know where I can change this for continuity on my network?

• June 18, 2021 9:25 PM EDT

I also see that the line separator is different between logged in vs. logged off, and I wonder if the text size and line separator can both be changed with the same setting...

• 6923 posts
    June 19, 2021 4:43 AM EDT

Yeah the landing page has different sizes for a bit more oomph so you may need to put custom css in the theme editor. Working on a clone theme. Let me go look to see what I can find.

• 6923 posts
    June 19, 2021 4:49 AM EDT

I hadn't tried anything in-site. This is just using inspect element which is a great tool to use.

Looks like this is controlling it.

.serenity_landingpage .generic_layout_container>h3 {
        text-align: center;
        border-bottom: 0;
        font-size: 35px;
        font-weight: 300;
        position: relative;
        padding: 10px;
    }

You can play with it in the theme.css of your cloned theme. I would suggest just playing with the font-size and weight first. Don't copy that whole code unless you are changing all of it. Just copy what you need like:

.serenity_landingpage .generic_layout_container>h3 {
        font-size: 35px;
        font-weight: 300;
    }

Changing the size and weight how you want it.

Here's how I found it:

• July 1, 2021 5:22 PM EDT

Thank you, Donna for your reply. i was able to update the .css file to adjust font size, but do you know if there's a quick and easy way to make the red line separator match that of the Member Home Page when users are logged on to the network? I'd like the landing page and member home pages to match for the most part. I really do appreciate your help.

Best,

Nic

• 6923 posts
    July 3, 2021 7:25 AM EDT

Try using inspect element as I showed above. It should point you to the css.