PHP Error from Manage Packages & Plugins

• July 2, 2021 3:13 PM EDT

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/skoden/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

I have recently transferred my SocialEngine site files and database to it's own section of my web server, and updated path from home3 to home2. In my search for help in the transfer, it said I needed to update this path in one section, which I did, but now I'm seeing weird errors like this in my sites new directory.

Has anybody experienced the same, or can possibly help me to resolve?

• July 2, 2021 3:14 PM EDT

To add, there are about 50 lines at the top of my Packages & Plugins page with the same error...

• 6923 posts
    July 3, 2021 7:24 AM EDT

Looks like perhaps you are using a PHP version above 7.2 or MariaDB perhaps. I generally see that error with the requirements not set correctly. Check that first. Then, if it isn't that, check the permissions https://socialengine.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SU/pages/5112151/SE+PHP+-+Optimized+File+and+Folder+Permissions.  If not those, try disabling all third party plugins and clearing cache.

• July 3, 2021 9:28 PM EDT

Thank you Donna! That seems to have done the trick. I only have 7.4 and 7.3 available on my server but 7.3 seems to have done the trick. Thanks again!

Nic

• 6923 posts
    July 5, 2021 8:40 AM EDT

Please note that 7.3 is not supported and using it can cause damage that cannot be fixed if things save improperly. Just letting you know. If your host won't let you drop to the only supported PHP version, 7.2, you may want to look for another host. Our recommended host does have 7.2 and a few others do as well.