Thank you page not showing and 3rd step of sign up not showing

• 303 posts
    July 14, 2021 10:11 AM EDT

I did a search and I didn't find anything on these two things.

When I did a test sign-up on the site we must migrate it shows the same page after I hit the submit button. I am using IE. After I hit submit it shows the same signup form without a thank you for signing up or anything. I think it should go to a thank you page?

Also, in the signup process, we have fields for websites and social media as well as occupation set up in the sign-up process for step 3 but it does not show that?

• 303 posts
    July 14, 2021 10:22 AM EDT

I am sorry. I got it. My bad. I found it. Now, where are the steps for setting up the youtube embed?

• 303 posts
    July 14, 2021 10:43 AM EDT

I am just adding this to this ticket because it's a problem that really hits a nerve with me. We had a problem with a video plugin for a very long time and finally because I complained about it for a very long time they fixed the issue but when they did another issue popped up where our youtube videos don't work. When I paid for support and created a ticket I was told I needed to create a new API and I have changed the API twice and they are not working. Maybe I did something wrong twice but I am looking for what could be wrong with what I did. There is no step by step procedure that I have found so I am basing this on the way it's recommended to set up the youtube API V3. Any help with this is appreciated.

• 303 posts
    July 14, 2021 11:34 AM EDT

I started a new account on google and set it up there and now it's working. I guess there was something with the old google account that didn't like the video API key set up I was doing. Anyway, it is now working.

• 6923 posts
    July 14, 2021 4:41 PM EDT

Please note that YOutube has limits on their free tier. If you hit the limit, your videos won't embed. You would need to get with them to raise your limit.