Email (site)

• 474 posts
    September 7, 2021 11:42 AM EDT

Hei folks.

Im getting issues with my email layouts.

Mission: to place required info about my site email (to comply with required legal requirements)

What im doing: placing info under:
    [footer]
    WARNING
    The information contained in this email message is intended for the addressee only and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or have received this message in error, you must not peruse, use, distribute or copy this message or any of its contents.
    Also note, the views expressed in this message may not necessarily reflect those of Public Forum Limited (Security Team). If you have received this message in error, please email ************* or telephone (+44 123 456 7890) the sender immediately.

Result: my members are getting legal info 3 times on all email received.

Any Ideas ??

Thanks
    mikel.

• 6923 posts
    September 8, 2021 7:06 AM EDT

Are you using the Mail Templates area and choosing Footer (member) and/or Footer (non-member) and adding it below the "Best Regards" area? http://demo.socialengine.com/admin/mail/templates/language/en/template/4

• 474 posts
    September 8, 2021 8:40 AM EDT

Hei Donna.

I am yes. mail templates area.

i need to put info on all email templates.

I think i know what the issue is thanks to you.

I am placing the info under [footer] and not in [footer]

such as [WARNING
    The information contained in this email message is intended for the addressee only and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or have received this message in error, you must not peruse, use, distribute or copy this message or any of its contents.
    Also note, the views expressed in this message may not necessarily reflect those of Public Forum Limited (Security Team). If you have received this message in error, please email ************* or telephone (+44 123 456 7890) the sender immediately.]

mikel.

• 474 posts
    September 8, 2021 10:23 AM EDT

hei. Donna

figured it out.

i was doing it wrong  

i just needed to put info in the 'Footer (member) and/or Footer (non-member) and adding it below the "Best Regards" '

its all sorted now.

thanks Donna

mikel