Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Mobile cell phone app

• 33 posts
    September 25, 2021 8:22 AM EDT

Hello .. I have a little problem with my mobile app. Blogs are not found, although the Blogs button is displayed in the app menu, but it leads to the empty space or it leads to the News menu. Your own blogs are also not displayed in the app.

• 5938 posts
    September 26, 2021 5:53 AM EDT

Which app? You didn't say which mobile app you are using. There are a few different mobile apps from different developers.

• 33 posts
    September 29, 2021 12:34 AM EDT
    • 5938 posts
    September 29, 2021 4:38 AM EDT

Did you contact them to have them fix it? If it is the SEPHP Blogs that are not showing up and if it is installed on your site then it should show up and work. I believe it works at our demo as we use the mobile app made by them but not that one you show as that one is the bigger version with more features. I'll go test at our demo just to be sure though.

• 5938 posts
    September 29, 2021 4:46 AM EDT

I tested our demo.socialengine.com and have no issue with viewing blogs.

• 33 posts
    October 24, 2021 12:40 AM EDT

Oh Socialnetworking.Solution just gives me stupid answers. Every question is answered annoyed. No, I didn't use them for this problem. I exchanged the blog favicon and specified the website as the goal. Unfortunately there are problems here too ... Can I send you the app for Androit? The favicon button for blogs looks so stupid that I took out of necessity

• 5938 posts
    October 25, 2021 10:48 AM EDT

I don't have a droid. Sorry. You can post a screenshot if you would like, if it's not an adult photo.