Travel plugin photo button disappeared

• 15 posts
    December 10, 2021 10:09 AM EST

Hi, I really enjoyed the new Travel plugin, I have been working on the translations and I am experimenting with the features.
    In this regard, I would like to report that as regards the words relating to the type of trip: (Cruises, Lodgign, Transportation, etc.) I do not find where to change them in other languages. I did not find them in the function dedicated to language translations.

Another thing, I got to notice is that after creating a travel, it is saved and published.
    Then I made changes and deleted the main photo.
    Then edit again and tried to create a new main one but the upload photo button disappeared.

Even trying to access the travel menu the problem remains, but only for the translated language.

While in English the "upload photo" function appears correctly.

As for the currency, how can I change from Dollars to another currency?

Thank you.

• 15 posts
    December 10, 2021 11:08 AM EST

Update...
    I found where to change the currency and the name of the categories in the Travel section.

But there remains the problem of the "Add Photo" function in translated language. Thank you.

• 6923 posts
    December 11, 2021 6:10 AM EST

I'm not having this issue in testing. It shows up for me. Did you do the translation for Add Photo? Here's a screenshot of it working for me, noting that I just did some word change and not an actual translation. Which language are you translating to?

• 15 posts
    December 11, 2021 6:20 AM EST

Hi Donna, I have translated both "Add Photo" and "Add Photos" into Italian. As you can see the translations have been taken correctly but the result does not change. In the Italian language, the Add Photos button disappears.

As you can see, the button appears correctly in the travel creation screen.

The button also appears on the page where you are asked to add to the three photos.

But on the next screen there is no button or link to upload photos. (Safari and Chrome via MacOs)

Thank you.

• 6923 posts
    December 13, 2021 7:45 AM EST

Are you translating from the admin panel? Have you fully cleared cache after?

Did you enable the translation performance setting? If you did, then you may need to disable it. Save it. And then enable it again if using that setting.