Unable to access Layout Editor

• December 14, 2021 8:32 PM EST

Hello:

We are not able to access out layout editor. When we click on it, it says we are experiencing technical difficulties and contact system admin.

• 6923 posts
    December 15, 2021 7:09 AM EST

As the error codes are random letters and numbers that correspond to the same sequence in your error log, we cannot help until you post the actual error. Would you check your error logs and find that error code in it and post that error please? Removing any sensitive information from the details. 

• 131 posts
    December 15, 2021 10:51 AM EST

Hi SansSansGraphicDesign,

Are you using any 3rd party plugins?  If you are, I had the same issue and it turned out to be a plugin that was causing major grief by disabling my Layout editor every time I disabled that plugin.  Donna was SO helpful during that crazy issue and was able to tweak out one of the two plugins that were creating havoc.

Your issue may not be the same as mine, but I'd thought I'd share my experience, in case that would help in your diagnostics process.

~T.

• December 15, 2021 11:32 AM EST

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for: 

Error Code: 5be5ae
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception: Table 'dburfm8vdezjzj.engine4_sespoke_manageactions' doesn't exist in /home/customer/www/khquress.com/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:204
    Stack trace:
    • 6923 posts
    December 15, 2021 1:01 PM EST

That error is for the SocialNetworking.Solutions poke plugin from the looks of it. Try disabling the plugin from the package manager and clear cache after. 

• December 15, 2021 1:56 PM EST

It was a plugin. I was able to find it and disable it and everything is good. Thanks for the help!