New Horizons and New Beginnings

• 6923 posts
    January 6, 2022 7:19 AM EST

Hello Everyone!

It seems like only yesterday when we announced our acquisition of SocialEngine. Since then, we’ve encountered wonderful people within the SocialEngine community and it has been our great pleasure to work with all of you.

Over the years, we’ve done our best to provide a great platform for clients to build their own social networks and for expert developers to grow their businesses. We’ve been honored and blessed to have had this opportunity.

It is time though for us to hand over the reins to a new leadership team. To ensure SocialEngine continues to thrive and exceed everyone’s expectations, we would like to introduce the new owners of SocialEngine - Ahead WebSoft Technologies (SocialNetworking.Solutions).

When considering who would be the best fit to carry the SocialEngine brand forward it was a clear choice for us. Over the past few years SocialNetworking.Solutions has been working closely with the SocialEngine team on the development of  SocialEngine PHP. Their passion for SocialEngine is evident and we feel they are the best choice to continue to grow the platform under their vision. 

As of today, January 6, 2021, SocialEngine is under new ownership.

Thank you all again for your commitment and ongoing support for SocialEngine. 

All of Us at SocialEngine

James, Jason, Kyle and Donna

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at January 6, 2022 7:20 AM EST
    • 629 posts
    February 9, 2022 2:47 PM EST

I'm glad you've stayed on to help.

• 131 posts
    February 11, 2022 1:26 PM EST

I really don't know how I missed your post, Donna!  Can't state this enough, but your "S" in your avvie also stands for Super Hero!!  Thanks for all of your help, always!! ~T.