We are currently experiencing some technical issues.

• 13 posts
    March 1, 2022 8:03 AM EST

Hello,

out of nowhere my site is displaying that error. I can't even go to socialenginesite/admin url. What could be the problem? please help

i want to try to manually delete cache but i don't know what folders to clear. 

Any idea what could be my problem?

Thanks in advance. Been using socialengine for years already.

• 13 posts
    March 1, 2022 8:23 AM EST

Can i safely delete all files in temporary/cache/*.* ? how about temporary/*.* ?
    where are the error log files are located?

what could be the problem ? please help.

• 6923 posts
    March 1, 2022 8:50 AM EST

Please check your error logs first. They are located in the temporary/log/ folder. 

Don't delete the temporary folder. Check the main.log file to see what that error goes to. 

• 13 posts
    March 1, 2022 9:09 AM EST

Appreciate the reply support Ms. Donna, thanks! Here what i got:

2022-03-01T13:48:36+00:00 ERR (3): Error Code: 58c3a9
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Operation not allowed when innodb_forced_recovery > 0. in /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(303): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/rakista/public_html/application/modules/User/Model/DbTable/Online.php(54): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT IGNORE I...')
    #3 /home/rakista/public_html/application/modules/User/Bootstrap.php(44): User_Model_DbTable_Online->check(Object(User_Model_User))
    #4 /home/rakista/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(921): User_Bootstrap->__construct(Object(Core_Bootstrap))
    #5 /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(256): Core_Bootstrap->_initModules()
    #6 /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(207): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_executeResource('modules')
    #7 /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(150): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_bootstrap('modules')
    #8 /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(149): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->bootstrap(NULL)
    #9 /home/rakista/public_html/application/index.php(222): Engine_Application->bootstrap()
    #10 /home/rakista/public_html/index.php(25): include('/home/rakista/p...')
    #11 {main}
    2022-03-01T13:48:38+00:00 ERR (3): Error Code: d146be
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Operation not allowed when innodb_forced_recovery > 0. in /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(303): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/rakista/public_html/application/modules/User/Model/DbTable/Online.php(54): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT IGNORE I...')
    #3 /home/rakista/public_html/application/modules/User/Bootstrap.php(44): User_Model_DbTable_Online->check(Object(User_Model_User))
    #4 /home/rakista/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(921): User_Bootstrap->__construct(Object(Core_Bootstrap))
    #5 /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(256): Core_Bootstrap->_initModules()
    #6 /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(207): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_executeResource('modules')
    #7 /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(150): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_bootstrap('modules')
    #8 /home/rakista/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(149): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->bootstrap(NULL)
    #9 /home/rakista/public_html/application/index.php(222): Engine_Application->bootstrap()
    #10 /home/rakista/public_html/index.php(25): include('/home/rakista/p...')
    #11 {main}

Innodb forced recovery error? What could that mean? i tried to repair the database still the same.

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at March 1, 2022 9:11 AM EST
    • 6923 posts
    March 1, 2022 9:20 AM EST

Google searching for that forced recovery shows https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/forcing-innodb-recovery.html . Are you using Mysql 8? 

• 13 posts
    March 1, 2022 9:30 AM EST

looking at my my.cnf innodb_force_recovery=1 , what should i do? some of my SE tables are in innodb.

• 6923 posts
    March 1, 2022 9:33 AM EST

I have no idea as I'm not a server expert but your host should be able to help with that.

• 13 posts
    March 1, 2022 9:38 AM EST

my sql Server version: 5.6.51-log - MySQL Community Server (GPL)

• 13 posts
    March 1, 2022 9:51 AM EST

Hello,

the mysql "session" table has more than 70m+ records. Can i safely clear this? I think this table is the culprit and corrupted.  it also is the biggest table. is it safe to clear the records instead of rebuilding the table? it will also save me some HD space. 

• 6923 posts
    March 1, 2022 10:06 AM EST

I suggest backing up the database first and then check this thread for things you can try:

https://community.socialengine.com/forums/topic/442/empty-table-engine4-core-session

• 13 posts
    March 1, 2022 12:10 PM EST

thanks. also replied to that topic as a followup question  .. 🙏🙂

• 5 posts
    March 1, 2022 1:26 PM EST

I'm having this same issue. I tried updating my sign-up form. General settings work fine but all other menu links give me this error. This has been happening all morning.

We're sorry! We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again later.

Error code: dd03c7
    • 6923 posts
    March 1, 2022 1:28 PM EST

Error codes are random letters and numbers that correspond to the same in your main.log file. You would need to check the error log to see what that actual error is. 

• 5 posts
    March 1, 2022 2:42 PM EST

I see thank you. I'll forward this information to my host.