Member Subscription upgrade query

• 23 posts
    October 8, 2017 4:24 AM EDT

hi, 

where can a member find out the details of their current subscription plan? And how/where do they go to upgrade/downgrade/change their subscriptions - i can't find anything in the settings or the profile of the members pages? 

I did have an upgrade now button on my mini menu - but that seems to have disappeared and I'm not sure how to get it back ?  

any assistance would be appreciated!

thanks

Maria

• gs
    • 857 posts
    October 8, 2017 3:34 PM EDT

Since you mentioned you had an upgrade button at one point, I'm assuming you already have Member Levels and Subscription Plans (https://support.socialengine.com/php/customer/en/portal/articles/2658794-setting-up-subscription-plans?b_id=14386) and related settings configured?

If so, have you looked in Menu Editor to see if the Subscription/Upgrade (not sure what SE calls it since I use a Plugin for this) exists and is Enabled on the Mini Menu and/or Member Settings Menu?

• 6923 posts
    October 9, 2017 4:54 AM EDT

I have an announcement at my site asking folks to choose a subscription for access and the link points to mysite.com/payment/settings as that's where they can choose their plans. You could make a menu or something for it. I don't have any upgrade now button. Perhaps you made that? I hadn't seen one here either when we had subscriptions active for members to choose.

• 23 posts
    October 13, 2017 11:42 PM EDT

thanks so much Donna ! that is exactly the link I was looking for.  Thanks so much for your help!!

cheers

Maria

• 6923 posts
    October 14, 2017 5:33 AM EDT

You're welcome laughing