Don't miss the awesome Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Holiday sale!

• 111 posts
    November 25, 2022 5:36 AM EST

Hello! Holidays are coming, don’t you just love how festive it gets? My sniffer gets all tingly with the smells. If you’re looking to start your own social network, or Twitter alternative, now’s the time to do it and take advantage of a huge 25% discount! I’ve gone wild with all the scents, and have a combination holiday and Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale event!

From Thursday, November 24, 2022 until January 2, 2023 grab a whopping 25% off of SocialEngine PHP bundles, or 25% off for three months for new managed subscriptions that use the code below during the sale event. 

Sale Details:

SocialEngine Self Hosted Bundles

• Start Date: November 24, 2022
    • End Date: January 2, 2023
    • Discount Amount: 25%
    • Qualifying Product: SocialEngine PHP Self Hosted Bundles
    • Discount Code: SECyber2022
    • Where to Purchase: SocialEngine PHP Purchase Page

SocialEngine Managed Service

• Start Date: November 24, 2022
    • End Date: January 2, 2023
    • Discount Amount: 25% off for three months for new subscriptions
    • Qualifying Product: SocialEngine PHP Managed Service
    • Discount Code: SEMCyber2022
    • Where to Purchase: SocialEngine PHP Managed Services

I’m off to gobble my bacon treats the team left for me. We would love to hear from you in the SocialEngine community! Enjoy this great sale! SocialEngine wishes you safe and happy holidays!!

• 303 posts
    November 26, 2022 5:01 PM EST

Anything for those with existing licences to upgrade at all spencer ? 

• 6923 posts
    November 28, 2022 5:51 AM EST

Welcome back! Hadn't seen you in a while. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving if you celebrate it.

Best deal for upgrading is actually to buy an essential license with the discount since you'll then have v6 for all licenses in your account for almost the same price as the upgrade access.

We have decided to give 10% off for upgrade access orders during this sale event, until January 2, 2023. Please use the following code when logged in and purchasing upgrade access:

upgradecyber2022

Enjoy!