Double buttons in Sign-up Process SE Admin area V6

• 24 posts
    March 30, 2023 3:00 PM EDT

Hi there friends, I just noticed that yesterday my option buttons in the Signup Process menu in the Admin of my PHP SE doubled. Now I have two buttons of each option, and the doubles go no-where and give error. Anybody knows how to get rid of them? Thank you. 

• 6923 posts
    March 31, 2023 5:42 AM EDT

I've not seen that before. Seems like your upgrade had an issue perhaps or maybe the server is misconfigured and caused a problem. Do you have third party plugins installed? Did you ensure when upgrading to overwrite old files? If not, did you do a custom upgrade as the new files would need to be being used due to removal of mootools, custom zend update, etc. What version did you upgrade from?

• 24 posts
    March 31, 2023 6:34 AM EDT

I have version 6.3, I started with that version from the beginning. Server passed all requirements and dependency tests. I have a lot of third party plugins installed. 4 from Consecutive Bytes, and about 8 from SocialNetworking.solutions. A total of 24 plugins. 

• 6923 posts
    March 31, 2023 6:40 AM EDT

Please ask SocialNetworking.Solutions to have a look. This could be from an old plugin conflict. Any plugins installed can and usually do overwrite source and can make database changes. This can interfere with site performance, upgrades, plugin installs, etc. The plugins you have may be the culprit in your issues. They can probably assist with removal of the consecutive bytes plugins perhaps. Just disabling plugins will not remove source edits they may have made to the core files in SE or database changes. Some plugins even still load their files after being disabled.

• 6923 posts
    March 31, 2023 6:42 AM EDT

Also note that the tests do not show if your server is over any limits such as, SEPHP works in PHP 8.0 but not above that. SEPHP does not work with FCGI. There are other things mentioned in our requirements that you need to check by reading the guide. If you are not on our recommended host, BryZar, then you will need to check everything in the requirements document I linked in your other thread. 

• 24 posts
    March 31, 2023 6:53 AM EDT

OK, thank you. 

• 57 posts
    April 1, 2023 7:28 PM EDT

I had similar issues- i think this is some plugin conflict. It is confusing at first, i know.