Groups: Add order feature to "my groups"

• 58 posts
    November 10, 2017 9:04 AM EST

Hi SE Team,

/groups offers a great way to sort existing groups by newest and relevance.

/groups/manage are missing this feature. this would be an awesome way for users to bring more relevance to their groups. latest activity would be nice to have this the default value.

Sry that i couldn't provide any screenshots, our SE is heavily customized and in german

If something is unclear, please post back

best regards

• 6923 posts
    November 10, 2017 10:04 AM EST

Please see our posting guidelines which contains a copy/paste set of requirements for posting feature requests. Please copy/paste from that and please provide more details. Screenshots can be taken from our demo if for anyone that has privacy concerns. https://demo.socialengine.com/

Thank you!

• 6923 posts
    November 10, 2017 10:05 AM EST

Whoops, here is the link to our stickied guidelines, https://community.socialengine.com/forums/topic/3/submitting-feature-requests

• 58 posts
    November 10, 2017 11:10 AM EST

hi, where's the part i had to copy/paste. can't find anytime that matches .

screenshot goes here

• 629 posts
    June 28, 2018 3:55 AM EDT

Latest activity would be nice.

• 58 posts
    August 1, 2019 11:55 AM EDT

Hey @Donna,

It would be great if you could update this issue with the latest information and maybe a timetable for releasing this feature. Thanks!

• 6923 posts
    August 1, 2019 4:18 PM EDT

This isn't in the accepted list yet so it's not on our list atm. However, once we get some of the other features that were already accepted added, we can look at this one again.

• 58 posts
    March 2, 2020 9:20 AM EST

Hey @Donna,

as far as i can see there has not been an implementation of a feature to implement the functionality mentioned above. Has this feature been planned in the meantime or is it still not on your list?

• 6923 posts
    March 2, 2020 10:10 AM EST

It's not on there yet. We have some older requests to sort through