Forums » SocialEngine Store Scoop

New Products in Certified Marketplace W.E. December 15 2017

• 5084 posts
    December 15, 2017 7:49 AM EST

Here's what's new in the Certified Marketplace as of December 15, 2017.

Please note that images were resized for this forum and may be a bit distorted. It's best to view each plugin to see the actual images.

Tasks - by SocialEngineExperts

Tasks plugin offers a simple, streamlined way to keep track of everything you need to do in one central place. It is a powerful set of tools that makes task management simple and fun.

Poke Plugin - By SocialEngineAddOns

The Pokes Plugin enables a user to grab the attention of another user. Different users might use and interpret pokes in different ways. While some might use it as just another way to say hello, others might use it to grab attention and initiate conversation with someone that they feel shy to talk to. Yet others might use it to flirt with someone they like! This is very similar to the popular "Poke" feature in Facebook.

• gs
    • 861 posts
    December 15, 2017 2:47 PM EST

SEE's Tasks Plugin is incredibly useful.  It's much more than a to-do and task/schedule list.  In addition to the many features it provides (priority, due date, etc.) it also allows assigning tasks to other User(s) - which is incredibly handy for friends/groups/etc.

Great Plugin.  Great Developer too (quick replies).  They also update their Plugins (including their excellent Advanced Forms) on a regular basis (i.e. adding features/functionality, not just fixing bugs - of which I've never had any).  Many Devs either don't enhance their Plugins (I have Plugins by 3 3PDs that haven't added any functionality/features in over 2 years, other than SE 4.09 compatibility), or only update to fix bugs.  SEE is one of the very few (couple?) 3PDs that I've been honoured to work with that is very professional and actually does a phenomenal job of testing prior to releasing (again, something few 3PDs seem to do well, if at all).

This Plugin is just so useful/helpful to me as an ADMIN as well (i.e. even if I never allowed Users to access it, it would be worth the money). 

This post was edited by gs at December 15, 2017 2:48 PM EST