Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Tinymce files missing

• February 16, 2018 8:40 AM EST

Some Modules/Plugins (like mootools-core) are missing tinymce files

.../externals/tinymce/tiny_mce.js

(with SE 4.10 it exist only .../externals/tinymce/tinymce.min.js)

• 5919 posts
    February 16, 2018 8:48 AM EST

That file is no longer in tinymce as seen at their download  and it's not been in our file for a while now. 

• 5919 posts
    February 16, 2018 8:49 AM EST

We made improvements in 4.9.0 initial release for tinymce as well. Not sure what version you were using before.

• February 16, 2018 9:27 AM EST

I'll ask the plugins developer -> Socialengineaddons ;-)

... some codings look like this:

en4.core.runonce.add(function() { composeInstance.addPlugin(new Composer.Plugin.Siteevent({ title: 'Create an Event', lang: { 'Create Event': 'Create an Event' }, loadJSFiles: ['/externals/tinymce/tiny_mce.js'], packageEnable : '', requestOptions: { 'url': '/event-items/create/parent_type/user/parent_id/1/return_url/SE64-L2xxxxxxxxxxxx' } })); });
    This post was edited by Donna at February 16, 2018 9:42 AM EST
    • 5919 posts
    February 16, 2018 9:42 AM EST

Rather than delete your post, I put it in the required tags. Please remember to use code tags as the forum rules say.

Did they say what that is from?

This post was edited by Donna at February 16, 2018 9:43 AM EST
    • 5919 posts
    February 16, 2018 9:46 AM EST

I did a search via sublime text and can't find that code in our core products. Is that from their plugin?

• February 16, 2018 10:00 AM EST

Sorry, I already said that these plugins (and the example coding) are from SOCIALENGINEADDONS ;-)

We are using a ot of these ...

https://www.socialengineaddons.com/catalog/1/plugins

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 16, 2018 10:01 AM EST
    • 5919 posts
    February 16, 2018 2:29 PM EST

I thought you meant that you asked them and they said it was in our code. It would be best for you to have them update their code. Perhaps their updated plugins already do have the tinymce done with the newer method from 4.9.0 back when we updated Tinymce. :) 

Have a good weekend.

• 331 posts
    March 8, 2018 1:20 AM EST
    simpliby said:

Sorry, I already said that these plugins (and the example coding) are from SOCIALENGINEADDONS ;-)

We are using a ot of these ...

https://www.socialengineaddons.com/catalog/1/plugins

@Simpliby 
    This issue has been resolved in our SocialEngineAddOns Core Plugin and an upgrade has also been released for the same. You may upgrade the plugin to it's latest version to resolve this issue permanently on your website. If you still get to face any issue then, please contact our support here: support01@socialengineaddons.com

• 29 posts
    March 9, 2018 7:21 AM EST
    Hi simpliby.

I'm wondering if you managed to get the TinyMCE editor to show up?

I'm using SEAO plugins and I've updated everything to v4.10.1, but it still doesn't work.
    Does yours?

Cheerz!
  • March 12, 2018 4:59 AM EDT

Hi,

all our SEAO plugins works under 4.10.1.

At meanwhile the tinyMCE was fix by SEAO. Thanks there for teh Great support !!!

@MercuryMan: I you wish you can send me personal email at dieter@simpliby.com and i can give you details about our community in progress.

Thanks & Regards

• 331 posts
    March 12, 2018 7:29 AM EDT
    simpliby said:

Hi,

all our SEAO plugins works under 4.10.1.

At meanwhile the tinyMCE was fix by SEAO. Thanks there for teh Great support !!!

@MercuryMan: I you wish you can send me personal email at dieter@simpliby.com and i can give you details about our community in progress.

Thanks & Regards

@Simpliby Thanks for the appreciation! 

@MercuryMan: You may contact our support here: support01@socialengineaddons.com , we will be happy to help you out with the issue. 

Thank You.