Are the Admin Stats Correct?

• 22 posts
    February 22, 2018 5:31 PM EST

I am wondering if the stats when you first login the admin area are correct. Why would they be so different then google analytics? Also I have a question. I have about 25,000 videos on my website. Once I tweet out a video and reload the page I have between 20-40 views in that amount of time. Where would these be coming from?

• 6923 posts
    February 23, 2018 4:35 AM EST

Did you search the forum before posting? Just asking because this was asked recently and I don't recall the answer. If you have searched, I won't take time to do so. If you haven't searched, please try that and if you don't find the answer, I'll look as well. I also don't know what version you're on. If on anything under 4.10, you are using flash and that is broken due to browser changes.

• 22 posts
    March 1, 2018 5:23 PM EST
    Donna said:

Did you search the forum before posting? Just asking because this was asked recently and I don't recall the answer. If you have searched, I won't take time to do so. If you haven't searched, please try that and if you don't find the answer, I'll look as well. I also don't know what version you're on. If on anything under 4.10, you are using flash and that is broken due to browser changes.

Donna I don't see where to search in the forums or seem to find the answer. Did you come by it? So the stats are wrong if you run any version under 4.10 that came out a few days ago? CAn you please link me to the forum if you found it. Thanks

• gs
    • 857 posts
    March 1, 2018 7:22 PM EST

http://community.socialengine.com/forums/topic/453/site-stats

http://community.socialengine.com/forums/topic/21/how-are-site-wide-stats-calculated

I don't know if the above help at all, but on the home page of this Community, there's a Search input field.  Stats and Statistics (searched separately) brought up about 20 instances, but since I didn't read them all I don't know if anythg answers your ?s.

This post was edited by gs at March 1, 2018 7:23 PM EST
    • 6923 posts
    March 2, 2018 4:52 AM EST

I think your links are great gs! Thanks. We do have a new thing in 4.10 for stats due to flash removal. Using Google Charts now.