How to get the code of facebook-enabling user into database?

• 17 posts
    July 13, 2017 8:41 AM EDT

Hi All,

Actually I am using Facebook login and email verification both and I want to remove email verification if a user choose to login by facebook login.

I didn't find that functionality so I just want to disable the email on facebook verification and want to enable user login manually.

So I just looking for the code where facebook user is enabled in backend.

In signup controller-index function it comes after enabling the user into database.

So any of you can help me finding that code so that I can enable user into backend.

Thanks

• 629 posts
    July 14, 2017 7:27 PM EDT
    rajeshkrathor said:

Hi All,

Actually I am using Facebook login and email verification both and I want to remove email verification if a user choose to login by facebook login.

I didn't find that functionality so I just want to disable the email on facebook verification and want to enable user login manually.

So I just looking for the code where facebook user is enabled in backend.

In signup controller-index function it comes after enabling the user into database.

So any of you can help me finding that code so that I can enable user into backend.

Thanks

rajeshkrathor, welcome to the community!

I don't know if this is possible yet. The reason is because the email is stored remotely so it can't be directly copied to the database of social engine.

Instead, what you can try to do is disable registration but enable facebook authorization to achieve similar functionality.