Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Anyone heard from SES?

• 370 posts
    February 23, 2018 2:33 AM EST

Has anyone heard from SocialEngineSolutions in the last couple days? Their website has gone offline a few times and the are not responding to tickets asking when their plugins will be updated.

• gs
    • 857 posts
    February 23, 2018 2:49 AM EST

The most recent email I received (on another issue, not SE 4.10) was about 48 hrs ago.  I'm not sure if the marriage of their CEO yesterday has anything to do with a perceived delayed response.  Although I noticed the website with issues over the wkd, in recent days (including moments ago) it seems to be functioning fine (I've accessed my account, downloaded files, posted a comment on a blog, etc.).

• 5871 posts
    February 23, 2018 4:16 AM EST

Yeah I imagine the wedding has a lot to do with it. 5 day weddings can slow things a bit. :) I can contact them and see if things are ok though.

• 5871 posts
    February 23, 2018 4:41 AM EST

I've heard back from SES. They'll respond to everyone soon. The wedding did make things a bit behind. 

• 370 posts
    February 23, 2018 10:28 PM EST

They hooked me up this morning - cheers

• February 25, 2018 11:58 PM EST
    ITLJames said:

Has anyone heard from SocialEngineSolutions in the last couple days? Their website has gone offline a few times and the are not responding to tickets asking when their plugins will be updated.

Hello @ITLJames: We apologize for the long break and the delay in replying back.

The website faced downtime due to some technical issues and is now fixed.

We have tested all our plugins with latest version of SocialEngine 4.10 and few plugins need to be upgraded for the compatibility. We will be making a blog post for the same asap. So, please stay tuned to our Blog Posts, Newsletters and Facebook.

Regards

Team SocialEngineSolutions

This post was edited by SocialNetworking Solutions at February 26, 2018 5:23 AM EST
  • July 18, 2018 2:13 AM EDT
    ITLJames said:

@James: We have completely fixed all errors and have also announced the new Landing Page of our site. Hope you will like it and we would be glad to have your feedback on the same.

Regards

Team SES

• 370 posts
    July 18, 2018 8:51 AM EDT

Hey guys - you rock, all good.