SocialEngine PHP 4.10.2 Released!

• 6923 posts
    March 13, 2018 11:26 AM EDT

SocialEngine PHP 4.10.2 is a maintenance release that addresses a few issues reported by clients or found by our staff.

Following is a list of fixes in this release:

• Fixed - Issue with unix servers and file names for LinkedIn and YouTube profile questions.
    • Fixed - Added phrases for:
      • Activity Feed:
        • "Multiple Networks";"Multiple Networks"
        • "Choose Multiple Networks you want to share with:";"Choose Multiple Networks you want to share with:"
        • "Friends & Networks";”Friends & Networks”
    • Fixed - Issue with Android and a few other mobile devices with adding activity feed posts and duplicated text input.
    • Fixed - Forum post issue with URLs formatted like this: https://support.socialengine.com/php/customer/portal/articles/1645759-admin-panel---manage->-packages-plugins
    • Fixed - Edit profile pencil icon showing to guests.

A complete changelog is available for more details about the changes and fixes implemented in this 4.10.2 maintenance release.

The Forum plugin is the only plugin that had changes other than the main core.

More details will be in our blog today. Just posting this now for those that needed the maintenance release.

• 11 posts
    March 20, 2018 6:53 PM EDT

Hi Donna, Obnoxious new guy here again! LOL

I can't seem to find the upgrade files. They do not appear in my Dashboard. Is that because I'm on a trial? I also sent an email through the website about this. Thank you, once again, for your time!

• 6923 posts
    March 21, 2018 4:28 AM EDT

Once you have a paid license you will have the upgrade files. I forgot about that. You could install a fresh trial in a development folder. Making sure one of them is closed to the public.