Hide Elements in Headers Depending on the Page

• 18 posts
    May 30, 2018 9:03 PM EDT

Hi,

Is it possible to hide/show elements in the header depending on the webpage the user is browsing with Social Engine or through Javascript custom work?

Or is it possible to have 2 headers in Social Engine.
    At the moment there is only one header and one footer

Please help

Thanks

• 6923 posts
    May 31, 2018 6:10 AM EDT

Please don't put your titles all in caps. It is hard to read. Thank you.

This is something I don't know the answer to as I am not well versed in js. Perhaps a client or third party expert will answer. 

• June 2, 2018 8:25 AM EDT
    Marcus said:

Hi,

Is it possible to hide/show elements in the header depending on the webpage the user is browsing with Social Engine or through Javascript custom work?

Or is it possible to have 2 headers in Social Engine.
    At the moment there is only one header and one footer

Please help

Thanks

Hello Marcus, We would like to inform you here that in our Certified Professional Facebook Theme, you can choose the header elements (Main menu, logo, mini menu and search) to be displayed or not for logged in and logged out users.
    You can check the theme if it suits your requirements: https://www.socialengine.com/marketplace/app/professional-facebook-theme .

• 629 posts
    June 28, 2018 3:18 AM EDT

I think it is possible if you edit the page info. Yes you can hide global headers and footers through the layout editor and then just add the info you want on specific pages so you can mirror the modules normally there.