Adding RSS Feeds

• 1 posts
    July 12, 2018 3:10 PM EDT

I was wondering how to setup RSS integration. There's a support article here on how to do this but it shows a sidebar I just can't find and I can't find any equivalent in the current layout for the control panel. Any idea on where RSS integration has moved to or how to access this sidebar that I can't find?

• gs
    • 857 posts
    July 12, 2018 10:58 PM EDT

https://support.socialengine.com/cloud/customer/en/portal/articles/2023173-populating-your-feed-with-rss-integration?b_id=5097

Is that the article you were refering to?  It's for the Cloud version of SE so I don't know if it's the same steps or not for whatever version of SE you're running.

http://radcodes.com/product/rssfeed

This is what I was planning on using (SEPHP) since I already use some of their Plugins and have paid for customized widgets from Radcodes too.  Not sure if it's compatible with 4.10.*.  

Hopefully someone will chime in with better instructions to help you out (it would be helpful to know your version of SE).

This post was edited by gs at July 13, 2018 8:56 AM EDT
    • 6923 posts
    July 13, 2018 4:45 AM EDT

Hi Kris,

You are posting your question in the SEPHP forum section but the article you refer to is the Cloud tutorial section. Are you on Cloud or SEPHP? Cloud does have RSS but SEPHP does not have that feature. When checking articles in the KB, it's best to stick to the product you are using in order to avoid confusion.If on cloud, let us know and I'll try to explain it when I get off the road. About to hit a 6-8 hour drive.

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at July 13, 2018 4:45 AM EDT
    • 6 posts
    October 20, 2018 11:05 PM EDT

If you Google your way into the page Kris linked (as I did), I'm guessing the trick is to look at the URL first. The URL has /cloud/ right after the .com. Other than that, I'm not seeing anything on the page that would distinguish the article as PHP or Cloud.