System Having issue with Internet Explore and Speed up

• 68 posts
    July 20, 2018 9:54 AM EDT

hey, again contact with you,

i have analyze that the system/script is working good in google chrome/opera etc but in microsoft edge the script is not working well, its taking too much loading time to load pages even uploading files/images/etc

can you please let me know how can i improve my script speed

although i am using delegated server with 16GB ram/

i dont know why but tell me how can i speed up my web.

Regards

• gs
    • 857 posts
    July 20, 2018 6:29 PM EDT

==> '...i have analyze that the system/script is working good in google chrome/opera etc but in microsoft edge the script is not working well, its taking too much loading time to load pages even uploading files/images/etc...'

What version of SE?

What version of PHP?

Although I don't have Edge, I do have Windows 7 using IE 11, and pages on my site (using 4.09.04.p4) load at about the same approx 2-3 sec pace they do in FF and Chrome (and in FF/Chrome on 4 tablets running different versions of Android).  Although this obviously doesn't answer your questions, it's to let you know that in an older version of Edge (well, IE) that page load doesn't seem to be different than other OS and other Browsers.  BTW - I'm only on an 8Gb VPS Plan at FastComet.

If things were slow in all environments, then I'd recommend to consider a Minify type Product by SES or SEAO (as well as other Products they have), possibly a CDN, etc. - but any recommendation is simpy premature without further information and analysis.

• 68 posts
    July 21, 2018 12:52 AM EDT

SE VERSION : 4.10.3

PHP VERSION : 7.0

& MICROSOFT EDGE 11

maybe but i have facing this type of issue.