Forums » 3rd Party Product Discussions

Error with a payment

• 93 posts
    July 30, 2018 4:48 PM EDT

Hello,

I configured the payment settings and tried to send a payment, the payment is received but there's an error on my website:

We're sorry!We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again later.

Error code: bf14d7

Could you explain how I can correct this issue ?
    • 5871 posts
    July 31, 2018 6:21 AM EDT

Error codes are a series of random letters and numbers. You would need to copy and paste the actual error from your error log browser.

• 93 posts
    August 8, 2018 12:52 PM EDT

Oh sorry I forgot to reply here, so I tried to reproduce the error, and here is the error that I can read in my error log browser:

<pre>2018-08-08T16:49:44+00:00 ERR (3): Error Code: 91eed6 ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function Engine_Db_Table::update(), 1 passed in /home/netizzco/web/netizz.com/public_html/application/modules/Sitecredit/Plugin/Gateway/PayPal.php on line 545 and exactly 2 expected in /home/netizzco/web/netizz.com/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Db/Table.php:156 Stack trace: #0 /home/netizzco/web/netizz.com/public_html/application/modules/Sitecredit/Plugin/Gateway/PayPal.php(545): Engine_Db_Table->update(Array) #1 /home/netizzco/web/netizz.com/public_html/application/modules/Sitecredit/controllers/PaymentController.php(171): Sitecredit_Plugin_Gateway_PayPal->onUserOrderTransactionReturn(Object(Payment_Model_Order), Array) #2 /home/netizzco/web/netizz.com/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): Sitecredit_PaymentController->returnAction() #3 /home/netizzco/web/netizz.com/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('returnAction') #4 /home/netizzco/web/netizz.com/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http)) #5 /home/netizzco/web/netizz.com/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(84): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch() #6 /home/netizzco/web/netizz.com/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(160): Core_Bootstrap->run() #7 /home/netizzco/web/netizz.com/public_html/application/index.php(223): Engine_Application->run() #8 /home/netizzco/web/netizz.com/public_html/index.php(25): include('/home/netizzco/...') #9 {main}</pre>
    • 5871 posts
    August 8, 2018 2:38 PM EDT

I've moved this to 3rd party product discussions. The error shows it's for your "Sitecredit" plugin. I'm not sure who makes that one but please contact that expert.