How to add 3rd party payment gateway?

• 17 posts
    July 21, 2017 7:11 AM EDT

Hi,

Is there any way to add 3rd party payment gateway like payumoney etc.

Actually what socialengine provide paypal and 2Checkout but both not giving what we want to achieve or in simple way they don't meet our criteria of work.

So Is there anyone who have used other payment gateway (specially with Community Ads Plugin).

Or you can give some suggestion to achieve that also be very helpful.
    Thanks
    Rajesh

• gs
    • 857 posts
    July 21, 2017 8:10 AM EDT

SEAO/BigStepTech has both.  As you can see below, PayUmoney is supported.

Although I have these Plugins, I haven't yet setup their Pmt Gateway, so I don't yet have 1st-hand experience. But I can say their Community Ads is very flexible and quite extensive in options. Great Dev, Great Company.

https://www.socialengineaddons.com/socialengine-advertisements-community-ads-plugin

https://www.socialengineaddons.com/advanced-payment-gateways-plugin

Integration with:

• SocialEngine's Subscription Plans for users
    • many SEAO Plugins of course too

This post was edited by gs at July 23, 2017 1:05 PM EDT
    • 6923 posts
    July 21, 2017 8:22 AM EDT

The fastest way would be as gs has said above. Alternately, if you want to make your own, I suggest checking our integration of paypal and 2checkout to see how we've done it and try coding it based from those examples.

• 629 posts
    July 23, 2017 1:13 AM EDT
    rajeshkrathor said:

Hi,

Is there any way to add 3rd party payment gateway like payumoney etc.

Actually what socialengine provide paypal and 2Checkout but both not giving what we want to achieve or in simple way they don't meet our criteria of work.

So Is there anyone who have used other payment gateway (specially with Community Ads Plugin).

Or you can give some suggestion to achieve that also be very helpful.
    Thanks
    Rajesh

Most experts provide a modujle for this. The problem is they only provide the gateway to work with their own modules, not as stand alone apps. To the best of my knowledge, no independent payment gateway as a module exists yet. You're best bet is to accept payments via a form you link on a page or place code on a page via an html box if you run into this issue.

• 348 posts
    July 24, 2017 2:58 AM EDT
    gs said:

SEAO/BigStepTech has both.  As you can see below, PayUmoney is supported.

Although I have these Plugins, I haven't yet setup their Pmt Gateway, so I don't yet have 1st-hand experience. But I can say their Community Ads is very flexible and quite extensive in options. Great Dev, Great Company.

https://www.socialengineaddons.com/socialengine-advertisements-community-ads-plugin

https://www.socialengineaddons.com/advanced-payment-gateways-plugin

Integration with:

• SocialEngine's Subscription Plans for users
    • many SEAO Plugins of course too

Thanks for recommending SocialEngineAddOns "Advanced Payment Gateways / Stripe Connect / PayPal Adaptive Plugin". 

SocialEngine Community users may directly contact us here for any kind of queries with this plugin: support01@socialengineaddons.com

This post was edited by SocialEngineAddOns at July 24, 2017 1:41 PM EDT
    • 348 posts
    July 24, 2017 3:03 AM EDT
    Elshara Silverheart said:

Most experts provide a modujle for this. The problem is they only provide the gateway to work with their own modules, not as stand alone apps. To the best of my knowledge, no independent payment gateway as a module exists yet. You're best bet is to accept payments via a form you link on a page or place code on a page via an html box if you run into this issue.

Most of the 3rd party plugins have a different flow for:
    - Payment
    - Steps of Checkout

A developer can easily integrate Advanced Payment Gateways / Stripe Connect / PayPal Adaptive Plugin with any 3rd-party plugin by understanding it's flow of 'Payment & Steps of Checkout' and our plugin's payment gateway flow.

• 629 posts
    September 9, 2017 4:24 AM EDT

That's very true. Thanks for the explanation. It's informative, helpful and useful.