Add Custom Navigation Configuration To Global Settings

• 629 posts
    July 23, 2017 3:10 AM EDT

(Thanks for reporting an issue! Please make sure you click the link above to view the issue guidelines, then fill out the blanks below.)
    What are the steps to reproduce this issue?
    1. … Go to plugin page global settings. Effected plugins are members, groups and events.
    2. … Create global settings page for members.
    3. … Add pagination setting for global settings.
    What happens?
    … this doesn't exist currently.
    What were you expecting to happen?
    … This to exist.
    Any logs, error output, etc?
    (If it’s long, please paste to https://ghostbin.com/ and insert the link here.)
    Paste Log Here
    Any other comments?
    … No log.
    What versions of software are you using?
    Operating System: … Cloud Linux Offered By Name Cheap Shared Hosting - php7.1 Most Extensions Enabled accept Source Guardian see https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/9697/2219/php-modules-and-extensions-on-shared-hosting-servers for details
    SocialEngine PHP Version: … 4.9.2p1 with all up to date plugins latest oldest version being 4.9.1

• gs
    • 857 posts
    July 23, 2017 1:25 PM EDT

My apologies Elshara, but I'm not following on specifically what you want to exist?  Can you provide screenshot/mockup?  Thanks

• 629 posts
    July 23, 2017 2:45 PM EDT
    gs said:

My apologies Elshara, but I'm not following on specifically what you want to exist?  Can you provide screenshot/mockup?  Thanks

go to blog, forum global settings page. Notice the option where it says, enter a number between 1 - 99 for how many items or entries you want to display on browse pages. that setting doesn't exist for groups events and members browse pages. And I want it to.

• gs
    • 857 posts
    July 23, 2017 5:40 PM EDT

Ah - thanks.  I can't actually check this out (I had Blogs and Forums uninstalled) but I can now see what you're aiming for and this makes sense.  Many pages and widgets should have a setting for X records to display and include pagination.  Good idea

• 629 posts
    July 23, 2017 5:46 PM EDT
    gs said:

Ah - thanks.  I can't actually check this out (I had Blogs and Forums uninstalled) but I can now see what you're aiming for and this makes sense.  Many pages and widgets should have a setting for X records to display and include pagination.  Good idea

Yeah. I thought so to. Sorry for the mix up.