Good bye and thank you!

• 6923 posts
    October 27, 2023 10:55 AM EDT

I wanted to thank the SocialEngine community for many wonderful years. I've enjoyed serving all of you through your years here. Helping you has been a pleasure and the thing that made my role not just a job but something to look forward to each day.

Though I am leaving SE, I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers for success in your sites and personal lives as well. You can always find me at BryZar hosting, or at Friend's Realm, a SocialEngine site run by a friend.

I also want to thank James (previous owner), and SNS (current owner) for keeping the SE dream alive.

Good luck to all! Peace and happiness!! 

Sincerely,

Donna B

This post was edited by socialenginestaff at October 27, 2023 11:03 AM EDT
    • 131 posts
    October 27, 2023 11:07 AM EDT
    [url=/profile/DonnaB]socialenginestaff[/url] said: I wanted to thank the SocialEngine community for many wonderful years. I've enjoyed serving all of you through your years here. Helping you has been a pleasure and the thing that made my role not just a job but something to look forward to each day. Though I am leaving SE, I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers for success in your sites and personal lives as well. You can always find me at [url=https://www.bryzar.com/]BryZar hosting[/url], or at [url=https://friendsrealm.com/profile/TechiJedi]Friend's Realm[/url], a SocialEngine site run by a friend. I also want to thank James (previous owner), and SNS (current owner) for keeping the SE dream alive. Good luck to all! Peace and happiness!! None of us could truly manage, maintain and thrive with our websites without the constant care, support and the pride you shared in representing Social Engine. Through the years, your assistance, especially in those dire moments when we put our website in maintenance mode and neglected to get the maintenance code and many other "saves" you were always there for us! We truly have appreciated you, your talent, patience with us as we are freaking out about an issue and mostly that your heart is so big that you never left us when we were in a bind, even if it meant you were using your personal time for us. Wishing you all the best in your future!
    • 120 posts
    October 27, 2023 1:35 PM EDT

Sorry to see you go Donna! 

Mark

• 13 posts
    October 27, 2023 4:26 PM EDT

May your future endeavors be full of peace and tranquility. Thank you for all that you did representing SE.

Ken 

• 93 posts
    October 30, 2023 6:12 AM EDT

Donna had contributed dedicatedly to SE for a considerable amount of time, and she has experienced both the highs and lows of SE. We are deeply saddened by her departure, especially when we are so close to the release of SocialEngine v6.5.

However, perhaps this is what life is all about – moving forward.

We will soon be posting about the new moderator at the community and more details on SE v6.5.

Donna, we wish you all the best for the next chapter in your life.

• 265 posts
    October 30, 2023 9:49 AM EDT

Thank you for all your help Donna. 

Social Engine will not be the same without you.

I have known you since your data66 days at another social networking software forum, and you have always provided excellent and patient support. 

I wish you the best, you deserve it.

• 4 posts
    November 6, 2023 11:32 AM EST

Thanks everyone! Still here as a client.Will pop in from time to time.

• 318 posts
    December 6, 2023 12:52 AM EST

Hello Donna. 
    Thank you for all your valuable advice over the years.
    Our team was very surprised by the news of your departure.
    It's sad. Very sad...
    Good luck to you and lots of happiness.
    Sophie