Tinemce Box lable in blog posting...

• 68 posts
    September 24, 2018 4:19 AM EDT

hey, i want to add Tinemce Box lable in blog posting but this thing is not working for me code added ; let me know about that how can i add lable in this

$this->addElement('TinyMce', 'body', array( 'label' => 'Blog Post', // LOOK OUT THIS -------------- 'disableLoadDefaultDecorators' => true, 'required' => true, 'allowEmpty' => false, 'decorators' => array( 'ViewHelper' ), 'editorOptions' => $editorOptions, 'filters' => array( new Engine_Filter_Censor(), new Engine_Filter_Html(array('AllowedTags' => $allowedHtml))), ));

image also attached for better clarity;

• 6923 posts
    September 24, 2018 6:15 AM EDT

Check to see if this tutorial helps, https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4258701/tinymce-accessibility-label-for  or maybe this, http://archive.tinymce.com/wiki.php/api4:class.tinymce.ui.Label . you may need to research more for adding things to tinymce.

• 68 posts
    September 24, 2018 6:51 AM EDT

maybe i am unable to clear you, well i have attached image again which clear to you more,

this is what i want to do that,

may this post will help you for better understand and i give a code in create.php is:

'label' => 'Blog Post', // LOOK OUT THIS --------------

not working....

regards

• 6923 posts
    September 24, 2018 7:54 AM EDT

Right but in the tutorials I linked, it showed that you need to do something special for it. Please re-read the tutorials. 

• 68 posts
    September 24, 2018 8:13 AM EDT

In your given links i cannot found the way of give name of box, i tried my best but failed. can you please trace for it

• 6923 posts
    September 24, 2018 9:50 AM EDT

Just to be clear, you want a label that shows on hover that is also for screen readers for those with sight impairments or is this something else? Noting that I generally don't like to fiddle with the tinymce coding or with source code. 

Here is one example at my ScriptTechs site for how to add some things to tinymce. http://kb.scripttechs.com/socialengine-add-or-remove-buttons-in-tinymce/ and I don't know if it'll help. 

• 68 posts
    September 24, 2018 3:05 PM EDT
    Donna said:

Just to be clear, you want a label that shows on hover that is also for screen readers for those with sight impairments or is this something else? Noting that I generally don't like to fiddle with the tinymce coding or with source code. 

Here is one example at my ScriptTechs site for how to add some things to tinymce. http://kb.scripttechs.com/socialengine-add-or-remove-buttons-in-tinymce/ and I don't know if it'll help. 

i think you again misunderstood this,

well, i dont want to add or remove buttons or anything change in tinymce. i just want to give a name of box which is out side from the box at left side coloum like this

may now you understand what i want.

regards

• 6923 posts
    September 25, 2018 6:08 AM EDT

ok I understand but am not sure how to make it work at this time. Perhaps a third party expert will chime in. Maybe if you have a favorite one you use, you can ask them to respond here as it will help other clients who want the same thing.

• 68 posts
    September 25, 2018 12:49 PM EDT

Thanks you now understand what i am trying to tells you. well point is i used this code that i already pasted above again for your knowledge;

$this->addElement('TinyMce', 'body', array( 'label' => 'Blog Post', 'disableLoadDefaultDecorators' => true, 'required' => true, 'allowEmpty' => false, 'decorators' => array( 'ViewHelper' ), 'editorOptions' => $editorOptions, 'filters' => array( new Engine_Filter_Censor(), new Engine_Filter_Html(array('AllowedTags' => $allowedHtml))), ));

the above code is your and i just made a one line 

'label' => 'Blog Post',

but this thing is not working for me, * pasted at modules/blog/....create.php file

because in your script the LABEL word define the TEXT CONTENT but not working, make sure you again acknowledge your code.

second, i dont think so, the involvement of third party because this tinymce is your builtin function but if anyone know about that then let me know.

Regards

• 68 posts
    September 26, 2018 10:47 AM EDT

any progress? in official website i am unable to find my solution....

• 6923 posts
    September 26, 2018 11:27 AM EDT

Please be patient. You need to wait and see if someone has a solution. Note that this is a volunteer forum. As for staff, I answer things I can answer. This customization is something that you either need to pay an expert for or wait for someone else to provide a tip if they have one.

• 68 posts
    September 26, 2018 1:50 PM EDT

Hey, i dont think so that we need third party because its you script builtin feature which you are using tinymce. well i am being waiting for the solution.

regards