Typo

• 89 posts
    February 12, 2022 3:15 PM EST

• 131 posts
    February 13, 2022 10:54 AM EST

Typo's make me crazy when I find them.   I just found one today on a major news network and I was just contemplating sending them a short note about it.  I found a huge typo on Kohl's a few years ago, that one I didn't let go of and sent a message about it.  Typo's and grammar usage are big and can be the difference between me determining whether the author or website has credibility or not?  It depends on, of course how big the error is.  If it's on a website about, the subject of say...chocolate, I might let it go

• 89 posts
    February 13, 2022 10:56 AM EST
    I've seen loads in news articles lol
    • 131 posts
    February 13, 2022 11:05 AM EST

Agreed lol....news agencies are always trying to get their articles out first and fail in the old art of human proof reading

• 6923 posts
    February 14, 2022 5:50 AM EST
    Tiffany said:

Typo's and grammar usage are big and can be the difference between me determining whether the author or website has credibility or not?  It depends on, of course how big the error is.  

It was a mistake made when changing the menus. It had the proper spelling before. As it does involve having to manually code it, and we did see this error, we will get it fixed but it's not a simple thing of changing a menu as it's hard coded. 

• 6923 posts
    February 14, 2022 5:50 AM EST

@Adam, thanks for reporting.

• 6923 posts
    February 14, 2022 8:09 AM EST

I fixed it. 

• 131 posts
    February 14, 2022 9:18 AM EST

Donna's Super Powers!!