This Site Can't Be Reached

• March 19, 2022 9:12 AM EDT

Hello:

I recently moved my site to Bryzar and I am getting the error message this site can't be reached when trying to access the site. I uploaded all scripts, changed the nameservers so the domain is pointing to the correctly and I am not sure what else I have to do.

• March 19, 2022 9:58 AM EDT

Now getting this error

• 474 posts
    March 19, 2022 10:17 AM EDT

Hei.

Firstly: Check with your URL/ DNS provider (i use namesilo). the company you bought your site url/www.. Make sure your settings are correct with the Bryzar dns credentials.
    If they are not correct then your www. will have nowhere to go to.

Second: if all your url credentials are correct, get in touch with Bryzar.

I use bryzar for hosting. Ric and the team are fantastic.
    They can check if all your script is fully loaded and correct.

mikel.

• March 19, 2022 10:47 AM EDT

Ok I will try them. Everything else is correct. Thanks

• 6923 posts
    March 20, 2022 6:41 AM EDT

Looks like it can't connect to the database. When moving the site, please check the tutorial for moving a site as it has things you need to do for the database, cache and other settings:

https://socialengine.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SU/pages/5472314/SE+PHP+-+Moving+Your+Website+to+Another+Server

• 6923 posts
    March 20, 2022 6:42 AM EDT

By the way, BryZar does offer free migration in case you want that.

• 135 posts
    March 21, 2022 2:26 AM EDT

And, must say that because it is very important, they reply quickly to the tickets and are willing to solve the problem in the least time possible. Which is something you have usually to pay billions to get hehehe:)

• 31 posts
    March 21, 2022 2:49 PM EDT

You have not created or imported the database which causes the error, but I see you have now managed to fix it. Just let us know if you need help.