Untitled photo

• 106 posts
    November 6, 2017 4:42 AM EST

Hello,

When I upload a photo on my profile page, we can read [Untitled photo] on activity feed with my new photo. But we cannot choose any title when uploading. Could you help me about this issue?

• 6923 posts
    November 6, 2017 6:22 AM EST
    Yungsun said:

Hello,

When I upload a photo on my profile page, we can read [Untitled photo] on activity feed with my new photo. But we cannot choose any title when uploading. Could you help me about this issue?

Do you mean a profile photo? 

Are you using the default activity feed or an advanced wall plugin?

• 106 posts
    November 11, 2017 4:22 AM EST

Sorry for the delay,

Yes I mean a profile photo, and I am using the default activity feed.

• 6923 posts
    November 12, 2017 11:20 AM EST

What version of SEPHP are you using? What theme?

• 106 posts
    November 12, 2017 2:49 PM EST

I am using the 4.9.3 version of Social Engine, and a theme realized by the third party Younetco.

• 6923 posts
    November 12, 2017 3:01 PM EST

Please try with a default theme as that issue isn't showing up for me at our demo or please test at our demo to see if you have the same issue. 

• 106 posts
    November 15, 2017 12:40 PM EST

I didn't see the issue on the demo site so how I could resolve this issue on my site?

• 6923 posts
    November 15, 2017 12:59 PM EST

Make sure you are on most current version and test various things. Try with default theme and no third party plugins. If that's not possible to do then make a clone of your site and test on the clone. Or, test with the default theme first. If it works then it could be an issue with your theme you use. If it doesn't work, try disabling third party plugins to test. Check folder permissions and see if they are set as required, https://support.socialengine.com/php/customer/en/portal/articles/2777304-optimized-file-and-folder-permissions?b_id=14386 . Maybe try the permissions first.

If you still aren't sure, if you have support access please send us a ticket. We can check on things for you but we don't resolve third party issues if it's an issue from that.