Disabling Plans Deletes The Plan

• 75 posts
    November 9, 2017 8:30 PM EST

I'd like to be able to see all my plans as enabled or disabled. Currently, when you disable a plan, it is deleted and disappears forever. I'd like to be able to choose Disable and still see it so I can enable it again if need be.

• 6923 posts
    November 10, 2017 5:03 AM EST

Normally I would ask you to fill in the required steps for posting a feature. Since I use the SE script on my own site, I know what you are referring to. In the future though, please follow the posting guidelines as we will reject any that don't because we don't have a lot of time for back and forth to pull out details of what someone wants.In this case, I am aware of this but I will go do more testing in case I've missed something when looking for disabled ones.

• 6923 posts
    November 10, 2017 5:07 AM EST

Ok I hadn't tried the search feature in Plans. My bad. This feature already exists. Use the Search box and choose Enabled > No. It will show disabled plans.

• 75 posts
    November 10, 2017 8:26 AM EST

My bad. I didn't see the drop-down.

Also, my bad. I'll read through the posting guidelines.

• 6923 posts
    November 10, 2017 9:56 AM EST

No problem.I missed the drop down too until I went and looked again. I've been wondering where they went for a while now. At least we both know laughing